About Jackie Briggs
I have been a full time real estate agent since 2004, with experience in residential resale, new homes, investment properties, renovation resales, short sales and trustee sale acquisitions.
As the mom of two young children and a former foster parent, keeping kids safe is a priority of mine. In my business, I donate a portion of every commission to the Child Crisis Center, an emergency shelter for children in Child Protective Services' custody, or unsafe situations. For 10 years, my family hosted "Wine in the Pines," a fundraiser for the Child Crisis Center. I also serve on Arizona Supreme Court's Foster Care Review Board.
Awards and Designations
- Associate Broker
- Branch Manager for the Moon Valley office
- #1 Producing Agent in my office "Pro of the Year" in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Recognized nationally as one of REALTOR Magazine's "30 Under 30" Realtors
- Phoenix Women's Council of REALTORS "Entrepreneur of the Year" in 2012
- Graduate, REALTOR Institute
- Certified Risk Management Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
My Business Philosophy
My philosophy about real estate is that I am here to help two parties (buyer and seller) find each other and complete a transaction with as little stress and headache as possible.
I am an advocate for my clients. My job is to obtain the best price, terms and conditions for my client. Using my experience and knowledge of the contract, I negotiate on my client's behalf, from the first offer through the inspections, contingencies and closing.
I am busy enough to be happy and successful, yet not so busy that I can't take a personal interest in every client. I want you to know that the sale of your home is as important to me as it is to you. That is my commitment to you!